- March 01, 2013State Grid's Investment in 2013
- February 20, 2013Coal-fired Power vs Fog Haze - China's Growing Pain
- February 11, 2013Smart Cities in China
- January 25, 2013China Wind Power Approval Plan: 2011-2012
- November 12, 2012U.S. To Close Solar Tariff Loophole, China Opens Domestic Market
- September 26, 2012China's 100 New Energy Demonstration Cities - Opens The Door To The Third Industrial Revolution
- August 20, 2012Energy Storage in China
- August 06, 2012From Strong to Smart, China's Updated Smart Grid Roadmap
- July 27, 2012Microgrid, one of the Chinese Puzzles in Smart Grid
- May 14, 20122012 China Smart Grid Outlook: Special Planning of 12th Five-Year Plan on Smart Grid Major Science & Technology Industrialization Projects
- SGT Research is the global research and advisory firm serving the smart grid industry value chain including electric power infrastructure, renewable energy, clean technologies and capital investment.
- Seeking opportunities to enter the Chinese market? Who are the key players that your company can partner with? Does Chinese regulation have an impact on building your project? Join the smart grid delegation to participate in the China Smart Grid Showcase (CSGS).
China Smart Grid Showcase (CSGS)
- SGT Insights provides in-depth market and technology analyses and advisory of smart grid industry. SGT Insights can help smart grid technology companies examine problems, exploring opportunities, capture new markets, and improve products in China market.
- Doing business in China is not just for the Future 500. SGT Research team provides comprehensive consulting services to small & medium sized enterprises.
- SGT Research manages SmartGridTimes.com, a Chinese web-based smart grid information provider. As the leading smart grid information source, SmartGridTimes.com provides comprehensive details on professional smart grid concepts, information, technology and products.
Smart Grid Times
- United Energy Capital ® Program.
United Energy Capital program was created by SGT Research to assist renewable energy, cleantech and smart grid companies who are seeking investment with their emerging technologies.
- United Energy Capital Program